How to join BAW!
BAW welcomes all artists, designers and craftspeople, including beginners, those re-starting to practise after a gap, those working just for the fun of it, regular exhibitors and professionals.
The annual subscription (which runs from September) is currently £10.00, and we also ask members to supply five large (DL or C6 minimum) stamped addressed envelopes. This will entitle you to:
- Entry to our varied programme of workshops to meet like-minded people and discover new skills.
- Share your knowledge, skills and enthusiasms with others, and get support and advice from fellow artists.
- The opportunity to exhibit your work at regular exhibitions run by BAW, at the De La Warr Pavilion and other venues.
- Share our social events and make new friends.
- Quarterly newsletters detailing events and news.
- SAA third party public liability insurance whilst exhibiting.
- Have discount on large purchases at ‘In Perspective’ art and craft suppliers in St. Leonard’s Road, Bexhill.
- A chance for your voice to be heard concerning Rother Council’s art policies.
If you would like to join our group please use the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page, and our membership secretary will get back to you with further details.