How to join BAW!
BAW welcomes all artists, designers and craftspeople, including beginners, those re-starting to practise after a gap, those working just for the fun of it, regular exhibitors and professionals.
The annual subscription (which runs from September) is currently £12.00. This will entitle you to:
- Entry to our varied programme of workshops to meet like-minded people and discover new skills.
- Share your knowledge, skills and enthusiasms with others, and get support and advice from fellow artists.
- The opportunity to exhibit your work at regular exhibitions run by BAW, at the De La Warr Pavilion and other venues.
- Share our social events and make new friends.
- Quarterly newsletters detailing events and news.
- SAA third party public liability insurance whilst exhibiting.
- A chance for your voice to be heard concerning Rother Council’s art policies.
If you would like to join our group please use the form on the ‘Contact Us‘ page, and our membership secretary will get back to you with further details.
Privacy and Data Protection Statement
In order to function as a club, BAW needs to collect, store and handle members’ personal information, consisting of members’ names, addresses and other contact details (usually ‘phone and email). This data is used to enable BAW to provide members with information about the club’s activities, and to conduct the administration and financial affairs of the club.
The club collects only such information which is relevant to the above purposes, holds it securely, uses it only for the purposes for which it is collected, and holds the information only for such time as it is needed, after which time it is securely deleted.
The club does not pass members’ personal information to third parties, unless in certain circumstances permission is specifically given by the member(s) concerned to do so, or unless the club is required to do so by a legal instruction.